Wool & Patterns for Free! – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Serenity Banner

Wool & Patterns for Free!

Page 1 / 2

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@auntyems)
Estimable Member

Hi, I've been sorting out my stuff in anticipation of a house move and have some wool and patterns (children's mainly, in English).

Mix of wools, types. May be suitable for collages/play material for pre-school, too.

Free to anyone who can collect. I'm in Condeixa-a-Nova. 15mins south of Coimbra. Will travel to Coimbra if needed.

Cheers,
Emma.

7 Replies

VIP Member
(@ali-gator)
Illustrious Member

Hi Emma,
I wished I was near you, in that I knit (when I can) childrens toys, my favourite patterns are that of Jean Greenhow. I know for a fact that if there are any childrens homes near you, they would love the wool. Ali :)

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@auntyems)
Estimable Member

Thanks Ali! I'd gladly give to a pre-school/nursery, but do not know any small people. I think I have a lead though!

Cheers,
Emma.

VIP Member
(@bettyboop)
Honorable Member

I too would have been happy to help you aliveate yourself of this burdon but am to far away.

Ali, are you a member of the knitting forum Ravelry? If not, it is an amazing site for free patterns and tons more. It is a must if you knit or crochet much. There is a Jean Greenhow forum. I have made quite a few of her patterns also.

VIP Member
(@ali-gator)
Illustrious Member

Ali, are you a member of the knitting forum Ravelry? If not, it is an amazing site for free patterns and tons more. It is a must if you knit or crochet much. There is a Jean Greenhow forum. I have made quite a few of her patterns also.

Hi B.B, No I was not a member. But guess what I am now. Thank you so much for that. I cannot believe the free patterns on offer. As for Jean Greenhow's patterns, I think I have them all.
Although not one of J.G's patterns, the best fun that I have had was making (and I might add hair pulling in trying to get the hat and feet right) was Bertie Bassett. I have found one knitted up on the net...mind you of course not as good as my one. Ali 😉
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/%22BERTIE-BASSETT ... 58001r9884

Page 1 / 2

• EI Banner
  • Serenity Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • Sovereign Group Leaderboard

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online