Advice on moving company and tax consultant. – Moving to Portugal – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Advice on moving co...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Ei! Migration Banner

Advice on moving company and tax consultant.  

RSS

Maya
(@maya)
New Member Community Member
09/09/2020 8:51 pm  

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable moving company to move items from Manchester, UK to Sao Joao do Estoril, Portugal. Any recommendations would be great.

Also, any recommendations on a tax consultant around Cascais who is familiar with the taxation systems both in the UK and Portugal?

Thanks

(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
10/09/2020 9:24 am  

Hi Maya,

We have moved back and forth from Australia twice and been very happy with the service we get from Galamas here in Portugal. We also use them locally now in Portugal.

We live in Sintra so not too far from where you are in Sao Joao do Estoril. In fact, their head base I believe is in Cascais.

You may like to contact them and see who they partner with from the UK.

https://www.galamas.pt/en/

As for Tax, we have two partnered companies in our Business Directory. They may be able to help:

https://expatsportugal.com/business-directory-category/taxation-portugal/

ReplyQuote
 Maya
(@maya)
New Member Community Member
10/09/2020 9:36 am  

Hi Astridff,

This is brilliant.  Thank you so much for the information.  I will contact them today and hope I can get things sorted out.  Your help is much appreciated.

Maya

ReplyQuote

Live and Invest Portugal

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online