Document Translation Service – Moving to Portugal – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

EI Banner

Document Translation Service

Page 1 / 2

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@tygger)
Trusted Member

Does anyone know of a company or individual who, for a fee, translate offical Portugues documents into English.

13 Replies

Community Member
(@jeanne)
Estimable Member

Philomena Pascoal, who regularly appears on Fridays w Carl on GMP is a certified translator.  If you are dealing with official docs, then you will want a certified translator rather than just someone who knows both English and Portuguese. You can reach her at her company website, Trips4brits. 

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@tygger)
Trusted Member

Many thanks Jeannemarie

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@tygger)
Trusted Member

I've found Philomena on the Portuguese Linkin site, but can't find her website.

Community Member
(@jeanne)
Estimable Member

Try

Trips4brits@gmail.com

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@tygger)

Trusted Member

@jeanne Hi Jeannemarie, I have tried emailing Philomena but not had any reply, so maybe she's moved, does anyone know of someone else?

Page 1 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online