Financial planning – Moving to Portugal – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

EI Banner

Financial planning

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@hank_2021)
Eminent Member

Ola, friends.

I've been researching the move and retiring early for some years now and am just about ready to take the plunge.  I'd like to run my financial plan past another set of ideas between now and when I file the paperwork this summer. 

Do any of you have recommendations for a financial advisor/planner with experience in our context?  Or who you found helpful?

3 Replies

Admin
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

@hank_2021

Hi Hank,

Not 100% sure I understand your question. Are you looking for advice on investment or advice on living in Portugal within your financial plan?

If it's the first then we obviously have a few business partners we can introduce. If it's the second, I am not a financial adviser but I do have lots of experience in this area and will be glad to help where I can. Feel free to PM or email me. 

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@hank_2021)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @gerry

advice on living in Portugal within your financial plan?

This right here is what I was thinking about.  I think I have the finances covered, but I was hoping to make a sanity check with some experts to make sure I wasn't missing anything. 

I'd love to DM you about it, but I was also curious if there were some professional advisers in the community offering this sort of service.

Thank you!

Admin
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

Hi Hank,

Please feel free to contact me. By all means PM but might be better to email to gerry@expatsportugal.com

My background is running several large businesses so I am pretty familiar with financial planning and budgeting and I have lived full time in Portugal for almost 6 years now 😊 

I am not aware of any professional advisers on this subject within our community but you never know..... 

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online