Arrived in Lisbon and Found an Apartment! – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Arrived in Lisbon and Found an Apartment!

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@tamaratamaramonosoff-com)
Eminent Member

Hello Friends,

First, thanks to this group for giving me the information and courage to make the big move from California to Portugal.

My daughter and I arrived three weeks ago in Lisbon. We traveled to Cascais and Porto and decided to come back to Lisbon to live. We found an apartment and just signed a 12-month lease in a great neighborhood. 

I just wanted to share that we have landed successfully.

Are there other members of ExpatsPortugal living in Libson? Are there social gatherings and events that this group orchestrates?

I am still learning but welcome any questions anyone may have about moving to Lisbon.

With gratitude,

Tamara

Topic Tags
3 Replies

MaxG
Premium Member
(@maxgravy)
Estimable Member

Welcome! My wife and I are in Lisbon. We've been here since early April. I don't know of any expat gatherings but I'd like to find some as well. We're in the Laranjeiras neighborhood of Benfica, pretty close to the zoo, not too far from the Colombo mall and the stadium. 

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@tamaratamaramonosoff-com)
Eminent Member

Hi Max,

It's nice to meet you. How is it going for you and your wife?

Tamara

1 Reply
 MaxG
Premium Member
(@maxgravy)

Estimable Member

@tamaratamaramonosoff-com Life is good here. We love exploring Lisbon and have visited several other cities. Braga is our favorite so far, after Lisbon.

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online