Bom Dia Alegria! – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Bom Dia Alegria!

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@healthy_move_portugal)
Eminent Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Matthias Lanuschny and maybe you already have seen some comments of mijn in the good morning Portugal show.

I decided a couple weeks ago to move to Portugal (soon™).

Planning atm is like this:
1) get the owners association of my condo to fix the chimney for my heating and warm water (out of service since 20.12.2020)
2) Move to Portugal and rent a house of a friend of mine in Pombal (hopefully this year, but at latest Q1 2021)
3) Sell my condo in Amsterdam (should be very quick as market in Amsterdam is crazy and all house are sold at least 20% above asking price)
4) find a nice place for me and my two dogs (preferably some kind of Quinta)

If you have any questions let me know 🙂

cheers and have fun

Matthias
P.S.: I will be in Portugal in september (getting my NIF and bankaccount if possible, find a trusty lawyer for the buying transaction and also have a look at some houses/Quintas on the market then)

1 Reply

Premium Member
(@jeanne)
Estimable Member

Wow. You are in a fantastic position to be a seller in Amsterdam at the moment    The market there is so hot that you could probably sell easily even with the faulty  chimney. 😊 

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online