Dreaming of Portugal – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Dreaming of Portugal

1 Posts
1 Users
4 Likes
Community Member
Topic starter
(@chrisrobo)

Hello everyone,

I am from England but I've lived in Germany for the last 12 years. Good Morning Portugal (and the wine club, man cave, gardening show etc.) helped us through our lockdowns and to become much clearer about our retirement plans, which include moving to Portugal. We now talk about it all the time and have become obsessed with the idea of living there! We visited in the summer and were not disappointed, so we're now planning our next trip in December, starting with a couple of weeks in Ericeira. Then we plan to head south to the Algarve where we hope our children will join us for Christmas. If you know of any good places to stay in Ericeira (or helpful websites) then please could you let me know. 

Chris

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal" guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Plus

• We are no longer taking applicants for this program
  • Look out for new features on our new site coming soon

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal