Expat Kristine Balta - looking for cofounder and collaborations – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Serenity Banner

Expat Kristine Balta - looking for cofounder and collaborations

Community Member
Topic starter
(@krisportoplaces)

Hey everyone, just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. 😊 

I am Latvian, freelance architect and 3D visualizer, moved to Porto in 2015.

You can read more about me here <a href=" removed link " target="true">About.me

I am building a new local business <a href=" removed link " target="true">Porto Places. It started as an Airbnb experience - doing walking tours (Explore the city through the lens of an expat) but I want to push this forward by expanding my services and + build a solid local and expat community.

The goal of the community is to connect Porto expats with the locals (Portuguese) & support our businesses, find new partners, clients and friends.

I will do it by - hosting community networking events (hikes, brunches, sports, picnics, Q&A, thematic workshops, speeches)

A long term goal - build new places/spaces (commercial, services, leisure, co-working) in Porto as a response to the current market demands to support the growth of the local businesses and the digital nomad scene in Porto. 

Meetup: <a href=" removed link " target="true"> removed link

For this I need to build a team and I am looking for:

• Cofounder
    • With experience in business
    • Enthusiastic, and ambitious
    • Focused and driven with some free time to dive into this new venture together
  • Partners/advisors
    • Knowledge and skills in business/local law/finance/marketing/sales
  • Volunteers/event hosts
    • Enthusiastic and extrovert community members
    • Comfortable using social media
    • Would love to participate and help me organise future Porto Places events (hikes, brunches, sports, picnics, Q&A, thematic workshops, speeches)
  • Hikers/Drivers
    • Hiking and nature lovers
    • Owns a personal car
    • Have some flexibility
    • Feeling comfortable in an international group
  • Porto Local guides
    • Porto residents, well integrated expats, speaking freely in English
    • Love international environment
    • Interested to guide 1 - Vegetarian food tour and/or 2 - Bike tours.
  • Collaborations with Local business owners

If you consider yourself as a fit to any of these roles, please send me an email to portoplaces@gmail.com or if you like the idea and want to connect and grab a coffee, just drop me a message 😉

Instagram: <a href=" removed link " target="true"> removed link

Facebook: <a href=" removed link " target="true"> removed link

Cheers, Kris 😊 

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Serenity Banner
  • EI Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online