Finding Vegan Community in Portugal – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Finding Vegan Commu...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

Finding Vegan Community in Portugal  

RSS

Jena
(@jena)
New Member Community Member
12/05/2020 4:33 am  

I'm seeking to find the healthy lifestyle community of eating entirely plant-based in Portugal.  Which regions, cities, or villages of Portugal are more vegan-friendly?  What English-speaking vegan groups are available for meet-ups within Portugal? Are there any Portuguese Vegfests in the works?  What vegan or plant-based tips of the culture can you recommend?  

I've been Vegan in the Pacific Northwest of the United States for 10 years, and I'm looking forward to my new home in Portugal!  Eating the plant-based way.  

Peace, Love, and Kale. <3

(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
12/05/2020 9:43 am  

Hi Jeanne,

Welcome to the forum.

Apart from finding other vegans, are there any other things that would need to be on your list of places to consider? Rural or city? Inland or by the sea?

We have a country house in Castelo de Vide near the Spanish border and there is a strong alternative community there... many vegan and some raw food. And being so close to the Spanish border, you can also network with the Spanish vegans (when the border is open of course).

Also, Veganism may be a great Group topic to start in our Groups section, but you would need to upgrade to a Premium member to get that started. 

Astrid

Jena liked
ReplyQuote

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Join any Group within our Online Community
    • Get social on Zoom meet-ups and webinars
    • Include your local events in our events calendar
    • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
    • Receive exclusive member benefits and discounts from our partners
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €20 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online