Greetings from Canada – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Greetings from Canada

Community Member
Topic starter
(@bkstacker)

Thank you for allowing me to join your forums.

My wife and I have been to Portugal several times and travelled to a number of towns and cities. We have enjoyed every place we have visited and look forward to asking questions and engaging in discussions.

We intend to retire in Portugal in a few years time.

4 Replies

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@anavieira)

Welcome 🙂
You will find a lot of useful information and friendly people around!

Best wishes,

Ana

Premium Member
(@peggyl)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of people here ready to help and answer your questions.

@peggyL

(@pamalcobaca)

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your plans!

(@cabanastavira)

Another welcome - lots of good advice and experience here. Suggest that you more than 'just visit' your preferred area before buying. Boa sorte!

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online