Hello everybody :) – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum

Premium Member benefit

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

Hello everybody 🙂  

Zoe
Community Member
Topic starter
(@zoe)

Hi everyone. I've just joined so thought I'd say hello. I'm Zoe. I'm British and moved to Porto in 2019. This site looks great and a really useful resource. Best wishes to everyone and I hope you're all doing ok in this crazy year..

2 Replies

Premium Member
(@peggyl)
Reputable Member

Welcome to Portugal Zoe! I hope that you are all settled by now and have possibly been able to make friends & get to know your surroundings with all the COVID restrictions and rolling lock-downs. Best wishes.

@peggyL

1 Reply
 Zoe
Community Member
(@zoe)

@peggyl thanks so much for the lovely welcome. Yes, I have been able to settle and make some friends, though it's not always an easy process. I joined this forum as it looks like a really useful resource. Best wishes to you too.

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you renew your membership.

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online