hello everyone, and golf courses. - Page 2 – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
hello everyone, and...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

hello everyone, and golf courses.  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

(@steveo)
New Member VIP Member
05/12/2007 8:34 pm  

A big hello, from a bloody windy and cold Cheshire. I am Steve, hi.
Having a serious (very), look at a new start with my wife and young son to Portugal.(spent many many hols in Burgau), however central and the north are more realistic for buying a value prop.
I am enquiring of any golf course developments, anyone knows of.Where? or anyone in the golf business who might be able to shed some light.
I am a greenkeeper( very experienced and qualified) looking for work first,then house, and then a big fat smile at my son, who wont have to put up with the idiots blighting our neighbourhood.(rant over!!)

Cheers folks.

Ncw
(@ncw)
New Member Community Member
05/08/2020 2:18 pm  

@astridff

Looks lovely...thanks for your help

ReplyQuote
 Ncw
(@ncw)
New Member Community Member
05/08/2020 2:20 pm  

@gary-osman

the British Greenskeepers is a marvelous suggestion. I actually found them on Google Maps. Thanks to all the greenskeepers for all they do to enhance our enjoyment of the game.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online