Hello - happy to be here – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum

acp benefit

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

Hello - happy to be here

Community Member
Topic starter
(@alesstruna)

Thank you for accepting me into the group, very grateful to be here.

My name is Ales, currently living in Vancouver, Canada where I have been the last 20 years. Being from Europe originally, Slovenia, it is time to move back and having visited Portugal many times and fallen in love with the country, I am planning to move at the end of this year.

The original plan was to move already this Spring but because of the virus situation, everything had to be postponed. My son who is 19 is also moving to Portugal but he'll have his own place and maybe also different city.

I work as an independant travel consultant which allows me to work from anywhere, once business is back and people can travel again.

As of now my plan is to move to either Porto or Aveiro but I am still open to other areas like Coimbra and Central Portugal and I am taking this extra time to understand the different areas better and also to learn at least some Portuguese and prepare for the move.

Looking forward to this new journey.

EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online