Hello The Expats Community Portugal – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Hello The Expats Co...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

Hello The Expats Community Portugal  

Gem
VIP Member
(@gemapema)

Hi 🤣 😍 I am Gemma from the UK. I like to visit the theatre in Castelo Branco for leisure time and my husband, Patrick, enjoys following nufc. Sometimes we meet in the middle and find a play about football. While I am in the second year of starting a life here, working towards a permanent residency certificate, I have found this to be a release into the unknown because I am the youngest of six and, therefore, an acrobat by nature but not much in the way of an achiever (compared to the fourteen kids that I have become an aunty to). I am hoping to connect with the arts and I am currently busy with a rural based project.

Thank you for including me!😲

Gem

4 Replies
Admin
(@gerry)
Estimable Member

@gemapema

Hello Gem and a very warm welcome to our community.

Delighted to have you on board and I am sure you will find the connections you are looking for. I personally have little knowledge of the arts culture here so I’ll leave other members to comment.

We are looking for someone to lead a Portuguese Football group on the site if Patrick is interested?????

Best wishes

Gerry

1 Reply
 Gem
VIP Member
(@gemapema)

Hi Gerry yes Patrick is interested. My number is XXXXXXXX please can he find out more. Thanks

Admin
(@gerry)
Estimable Member

@gemapema

Hello Gem.

I have deleted your phone number from the above reply to keep your privacy. But I wrote it down first so I will call next week to discuss this. Regards Gerry

1 Reply
 Gem
VIP Member
(@gemapema)

Hi Gerry

Okay thanks, that'd be ace. Cheers!

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Join any Group within our Online Community
    • Get social on Zoom meet-ups and webinars
    • List products free of charge in Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted
    • Include your local events in our events calendar
    • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
    • Receive exclusive member benefits and discounts from our partners
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €20 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online