Just Joined the Expat Portugal Comm. – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

EI Banner

Just Joined the Expat Portugal Comm.

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@iamglove)

I'm a newbie to this group and plan on moving to Lisbon later this year.  I live in Southern California but looking forward to moving.  I've watched so many Expat videos on YouTube and now it's time to make the leap.  Hopefully this forum will provide helpful information.

6 Replies

Ralf
Premium Member
(@ralf)

Welcome! I grew up in SoCal, and ended up in the far NW USA. But I too, am eager to move to Portugal. I have probably seen close to a thousand YouTube videos on Portugal. Good luck! The folks here are great, so chime in as needed to support your dream.

3 Replies
Premium Member
(@iamglove)

@ralf Thank you.  I have a consultation on Friday to start the process.  I hope to be in Lisbon to bring in the New Year

Ralf
Premium Member
(@ralf)

@iamglove Let me know how it goes. is it with Ei? If so, tell them Martin in Alaska said Hi! They are great! If it isn't with Ei, well, nevermind. lol.

When do you plan on going to the consulate in SF? Have you scheduled that yet?

Premium Member
(@iamglove)

@ralf  Yes I decided to use the Expat network of users.  I will pass on the hello on Friday.  I haven't scheduled anything yet.  After I speak with Ei on Friday I will start planning things according to my schedule.

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@cabanastavira)

Welcome @ralf

Premium Member
(@peggyl)
Reputable Member

Welcome to a great group of ex-pats who will be happy to help in any way they can.

@peggyL

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online