Looking to move – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Looking to move

Community Member
Topic starter
(@nicholas)

I'm looking to move near the sea in Portugal.  I'm American, 41, non-smoker, long-term European residency.  My only requirements are a place I can access the see that is furnished and has wi-fi.  I'd prefer perhaps Lisboa or Braga, but I'm not sure.  I work free-lance.  I'm a professional with Bachelor and Master's degrees. 

2 Replies

Community Member
(@jeanne)
Trusted Member

Look a th rentals listed on Idealista.pt. You can select the language displayed. I think that's in the upper right hand corner 

VIP Member
(@old-bloke)
Noble Member
Posted by: @nicholas

long-term European residency.

I'm not sure what you mean by that as there is no such thing as "European residency".

As your profile states you do not currently reside in Portugal I assume you mean you hold long term residency status in another EU member state. In which case your first step should be applying for residency in Portugal.

https://imigrante.sef.pt/en/solicitar/residir/art116/

winsurance banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online