New in Portugal – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Live and Invest Portugal

New in Portugal  

RSS

elsa
(@elsa)
New Member Community Member
15/09/2020 9:57 am  

Hello, 

I am Elsa. I arrived to Portugal mid July. I am from Sweden, lived in Malaysia, Singapore Hong kong and now Portugal. We are in Caldas da Rainha. I hope to meet some of you. 

I would very much like to learn some basic Portugese to get by daily. As we are in a village, communicating with the locals would be a great advantage. Could i have some tips on where i could go to,here in Caldas please? 

My husband and i run a company called Coolsaver International. We travel alot and i cover Asia market. Due to the Covid virus, i am mostly homebound and we work from home. 

I love my Sauvignon Blanc and recently i am into the local Portugese vino verde. Is this correct to say? Also, Rose. 

Thank you for yr time. 

Yours sincerely

Elsa

(@gerry)
Reputable Member Admin
19/09/2020 2:00 pm  

Hello @elsa and welcome.

Our local Council (Camara) has been running Portuguese lessons although these are presently stopped due to Covid. I don't live near you but it might be worth checking with your Camara to see what is available. 

Also take a look through this forum:

https://expatsportugal.com/community/learning-the-language-portugal/

Regards

Gerry

ReplyQuote

Ei! Migration Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online