New Members Update 24 February 2021 – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

New Members Update 24 February 2021

Page 1 / 2

Admin
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

Since the last update on 01 February, we are delighted to greet another 206 members.

On behalf of all the team and our existing members, a very warm welcome to our community and we look forward to hearing from you. We encourage you to post on the forum, introduce yourselves, ask your questions and give us your opinions about anything connected with Portugal.

To learn more about us and what you can do through this resource, please click on this link: Who We Are

Gerry, Astrid & Carl.

Community Members

@eagle, @teej, @nice1, @bobble, @lana123, @jackiem, @asseelieenby, @andrew53, @jack666, @shannon01, @maryann, @gruffer, @pipfinder, @jahnah02, @swesson, @steve823, @naithani, @chantelle, @patmay, @bubbles, @duveladdict, @rww, @chrissi, @mamad, @contact@expatseverywhere.com, @caterina, @kgk, @arnie, @pkmang, @lizziethomp,@marknatalie, @mastini, @sid, @mra, @deras, @dilosh, @petty, @jsygirl, @happyhippy, @garv, @loobee, @judi, @pod, @bomdia, @cars, @stevem, @fritz, @karla, @ktr, @royal1, @mj22, @kiukkien, @snowy, @tezza, @manusa, @lynette, @mia5555, @lizie, @inbetweener, @marilinn, @gessner, @silvy, @jqjax, @sedman, @londr, @bavaria, @suemt, @anja, @hester, @joanna, @sydneyjohn, @niks, @elandpel, @zach, @slancha5, @hopeful, @likej, @randyjennie, @jtwhite6789, @mahonet, @bethp73, @jrpatterson, @write-wit, @deede, @noz, @j_gav, @juf, @wolfie, @bwhour, @drbarry008, @zoe2806, @custom, @davejs81, @cbodero, @finno, @clem, @kait, @ange66, @tucker, @ivyjo, @ori, @arturo, @crow, @dem, @tsw, @karenlouise66, @katee, @kevmcnu, @marshall99, @dawsfamily, @silversailor, @vicky00n1, @nicholasiptv21, @saidsaidi, @sharingschool, @dez10, @redroddy, @julesh, @sjs, @paulah, @mxtrobins, @mich, @tuchek, @jacki, @shakun, @felinegood, @suzyturnbull, @.fwd, @diana261290, @magellan, @alesstruna, @roz, @cb10, @sunara, @carriet, @carols, @mw13, @kmk, @imy, @1404, @hayle, @sm4260, @nadine, @pebble69, @nickos, @peejay, @pattih, @aparisal, @lisah, @anmake, @elsa.richardson, @nonna, @jase, @jukie, @runwithscissors, @peppe, @stonedracken, @ttk, @troy, @paz, @raffles, @lena_ldn, @bellajoon, @paulyana, @selena, @candy, @masha, @jamieptoronto, @sophia, @lpr, @kimi, @kyle, @veronicap @andreia84, @glaucio_d, @kioy, @travisnow

Premium Members

@PegO53, @owl200 @jldias58, @vandfdavid, @JeffJackson, @brittan, @andrei, @Branking, @jac, @Berkshire2021, @Gloverdj1, @slm, @ernest, @steve.wiltermood, @sky.com, @AdrienP, @raju, @kkcwalton, @rgbrell, @markgarner, @dajawa, @Neiljmcauley, @Cristina126, @Scoopie, @aixa68, @winsurance, @Kesserman@aol.com, @MarkLallie1315

12 Replies

Premium Member
(@adrienp)

Hi all,

Thank you for the welcome - look forward to connecting and learning more in the coming months!

Rgds

Community Member
(@deras)

Thanks for the greeting, i'm looking forward to the scheduled talk tomorrow!

3 Replies
Premium Member
(@peggyl)

Reputable Member

@deras

welcome, I'm down in the Algarve. I'll be looking for everyone to post and say where they are living

@peggyL

Premium Member
(@jgibson)

Trusted Member

@peggyl 

hello Peggy,

My wife, kids and I live in Missouri just north of Kansas City. We are looking forward to exploring the Algarve and will be starting the D7  visa process soon 🙂 I see that you were from Kentucky, I travel there on a regular basis working for Marathon Petroleum.

Premium Member
(@peggyl)

Reputable Member

@jgibson

We were in Northern KY, Just outside Florence. It was farmland when we moved there 27 years ago but the suburbs spread out and now it is no longer a sleepy little area. We loved KY and our friends. But KY did not love me back, the winters were too harsh for my advancing rheumatoid arthritis. The kids all grew up and got good jobs in other states so we had to find someplace exciting enough for them to come visit. 😎                                  When you get to the Algarve, send me a message and maybe we can show you some sights or have a bite of lunch overlooking one of our favorite spots.

@peggyL

Community Member
(@carriet)

Thank you for the greeting! Looking forward to learning about all things Portugal.

Teej
Community Member
(@teej)

Thanks for the welcome.  Looking forward to mining great value from this site.

Teej

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@peggyl)

Reputable Member

@teej

Hi Terry, where are you in the US, We lived in Kentucky now living in Pera, in the Algarve. Welcome to the group. Happy to help however we can

@peggyL

Page 1 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online