New to the forum – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

New to the forum

Community Member
Topic starter
(@robert)

Hello everyone, new to the forum, and moving to Portugal with my wife in 7 years.  A little ways off, but we’re starting to familiarize ourselves with the process.  

Kind of curious how one moves there with a pet.  

Thanks!

Topic Tags
4 Replies

Admin
(@astridff)

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the forum.

Where are you moving from as this would make a big difference.

Also, you may find some information on our article about bringing pets to Portugal.

Astrid

1 Reply
Community Member
(@robert)

@astrid

Great article-Thanks!

VIP Member
(@routiers)
Eminent Member

Hi

You just do it.

My dog is an old sheepdog. If you have the space and paths to walk its great. He loves it here, but then we are semi rural close to Tomar.  You just you need to keep on top of the ticks. The vets here are good. You will need pet passports and maybe a rabies antibody test if you want to take them back to uk.

What pets do you have.

C

Admin
(@astridff)

@robert I also added a tag to your post "Pets in Portugal" so people can find this topic more easily 😀 

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online