Newbies - retiring to Portugal in 2022 – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Newbies - retiring to Portugal in 2022

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@iberian_explorer)

Bom Dia a todos.  I'm Dave.  I'm currently on assignment in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, but am looking to retire at the end of the year.  My wife Amy and I will move to Portugal in 2022 (we hope 😊) and are very much looking forward to starting the next phase of life.

See you soon!

8 Replies

Premium Member
(@michael_tn)
Estimable Member

Great! My wife Leslie and I are in Lagos, and happy to meet new people!

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@iberian_explorer)

Obrigado!  Would love to hear about Lagos sometime.

Premium Member
(@pipfinder)
Eminent Member

Hi @iberian_explorer,

My name is Colin Ross-Jones and I am the Expatsportugal Property search person so please contact me if you need help finding your new home

colin@expatsportugal.com

3 Replies
Premium Member
(@iberian_explorer)

Premium Member
(@iberian_explorer)

@pipfinder Obrigado

Premium Member
(@pipfinder)

Eminent Member

@iberian_explorer Sorry I do longer do this job, please contact gerry or Carl who will help you with the service

Community Member
(@waqasm)

Hello @iberian_explorer

Fellow saudi resident here. I needed to ask you how and when you are planning to apply for the visa.  i just posted a topic to get help about applying from Saudi Arabia i have some confusions. It would be really cool if you can help!

1 Reply
 Egs
Community Member
(@egs)

@waqasm Same here. Currently gathering all D7 requirements to send in within the next month or so. Would be nice to know how stringent the process is through Riyadh Consulate. Thanks in advance.

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online