Starting our journey to the Algarve – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Martinhall banner
  • Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Starting our journey to the Algarve

Pete
Community Member
Topic starter
(@pete)

Hi there, my wife Gina and I have just bought a home in Vale Do Lobo. We’re planning to split our time between the UK and Portugal over the next couple of years before settling there permanently. Really looking forward to meeting new friends. We both play golf to a decidedly average standard and enjoy some of the food and wine we’ve already found in the area. All recommendations welcome! Pete 

Topic Tags
4 Replies

Admin
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

@pete

Hello Pete and a very warm welcome to our community.

Great decision and I am sure you will enjoy the experience.

Very best wishes

Gerry

Admin
(@astridff)

Hi Pete, welcome to the forum.

Where is Vale do Lobo? There is a neighbouring town next to me here in Lisbon/Sintra called Vale do Lobo so guessing there is quite a few of them. 

2 Replies
 Pete
Community Member
(@pete)

@astridff hiya, we’re between Villamoura and Faro. I know it’s a real tourist trap but some great golf courses and beaches 🙂

Admin
(@astridff)

@pete thanks for clarifying. Golf and beaches should like the perfect combination to me 🙂

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online