Think outside the box 🤩 - Greetings from Germany to Portugal ❤️ – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Serenity Banner

Think outside the box 🤩 - Greetings from Germany to Portugal ❤️

Community Member
Topic starter
(@an-christine)

Hello to all of you!

I'm new here and very happy to have found this great Portugal forum. Let me tell you a little about myself:

My name is An-Christine. I am from Germany near Frankfurt. I am currently planning to move to Portugal. I have already lived abroad for many years (in UAE). There I built a mobile house out of overseas containers. I also lived in it for two years. There was now a short stay in Germany and now I want to continue my journey to my dream country - Portugal.

I'm planning to travel to Portugal in the next two weeks by bus, together with my dog. I hope to meet nice people there. I would like to explore the Algarve and look for a nice property. An affordable piece of land in a quiet area. When I find land, I will send my containers there with trucks. That's the big excting plan. (Super Short version) I hope there is a nice mayor who would like to have us with him 🤗

• EI Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • Serenity Banner
  • Sovereign Group Leaderboard

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online