UK Greetings - Bom Dia Alegria – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

UK Greetings - Bom Dia Alegria

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@andynjust)

Greetings From the Uk

Two new members Andy and Justine joined as Premium members today - love this site and can't wait for our journey to begin in Portugal.

Every day we watch GMP with Carl on You tube. We find something new each day to learn about!

Love Mondays when Gilda appears - as we are going to use EI for their services in order to relocate. Looking forward to Thursday evening's Webinar with Carl and Gilda addressing all visa related issues. Keep up the good work - we appreciate it so much - many thanks.

Any body else about to start their new adventures? Looking forward to making new friendships

Kind regards

Andy & Justine

4 Replies

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@pamalcobaca)

Welcome to the group and good luck with your plans. I also moved from the UK, been here 6 years now and love it!

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@andynjust)

Thank for you for reply.- it is nice to hear from somebody else and to know that you are enjoying your new life in Portugal. I hope our move will be as successful as yours - please stay in touch - all the very best Andy and Justine

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@cabanastavira)

Welcome both - feel free to ask any questions that you might have. 

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@andynjust)

HI - thank you for your response - it is much appreciated.

We are complying a list of questions at the moment - I know that we are in safe hands here as everyone appears very helpful/friendly.

Kind regards

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online