URGENT URGENT APPEAL!!! (BOICA BREAK IN) – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum

acp benefit

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

EI Banner

URGENT URGENT APPEAL!!! (BOICA BREAK IN)

Community Member
Topic starter
(@sunara)

We are two international artists who just moved to central Portugal at the beginning of September 2020. On Sunday 14 February 2021 there was a break in at our property and all our valuable possessions were taken including several unusual, irreplaceable instruments. This included my Cello and bow (Celebre vosgien 1888), two West African koras, Ngoni, 2 Balafons and an antique German Violin and bow in a black wooden case.

Because these are rare and recognisable items in Portugal we are hoping that someone may come across them as they try to sell these items. If anyone sees any of these items we would be very grateful if you could please get in touch as soon as possible.

Other notable stolen items included; a Vespa primavera (pale green, number plate: AD47FF), AER domino 3 acoustic guitar amp, BenQ projector as well as several silver and gold jewellery and personal effects.

If you hear or see of anything please get in touch. Our contact details are:
sunarabegum@gmail.com
tundejegede@gmail.com
+447929 874 327 / +447583 159 529

4 Replies

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@pamalcobaca)

Sorry to hear about that, what area are you in?

1 Reply
Community Member
(@sunara)

@pamalcobaca hiya, we are not too far from Coimbra.

Community Member
(@martin)
Noble Member

sorry to hear about your loss...i have been "Done" 4 times - 2 x car 2 x villa.

last time the car was robbed they took the vehicle documents.

the thought of starting the process of getting new ones filled me with dread so i left it a week.

then walking into the post office to check my post box the postmistress called me over and gave me a letter...the thief had sent my documents back to me

so you may  be lucky and get them back

1 Reply
Community Member
(@sunara)

@martinyes hiya, yes it does take a while to sink in and the immediate shock is still hard to deal with. We have given it some time and are doing all we can from our end. Thank you for sharing your sour experience and I am sorry for your losses. We do hope they at least return the instruments if nothing else. Thanks!

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online