You guys are awesome! Thanks for upgrading to Premium Members... who is next :) – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

UKTV Banner

[Sticky] You guys are awesome! Thanks for upgrading to Premium Members... who is next 🙂  

Page 1 / 2

Admin
(@astridff)

Special thanks to those members upgrading from a free Community Member to our Premium Member level. Your support makes all the hard work pay off 🥂 

@jives @danmagician

Who will be next?

12 Replies

Premium Member
(@jives)
Trusted Member

😍 with the info garnered I've already recouped the tiny premium membership fee. So thank YOU guys xx @astridff 

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)

I just upgraded. This is a valuable source of information and contacts.

I was planning to move to Portugal next year and now both of my adult kids want to come with me!

Looking forward to meeting some of you on my scouting trip as soon as possible.

Paula

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@jives)

Trusted Member

@longhornlady that's a good result getting the grown up kids to join you.

Premium Member
(@taharrongmail-com)

HI from near Ottawa Canada. I recently saw your YouTube show featuring Ei! This convinced me to get the membership and to enlist the help of Francesca at Ei! to get an NIF and open a bank account for us. Our plan is to spend 8 months in the Lagos area and then 4 months in Canada when the weather is not crap!

I will retire next June and just want to get things started early. We had a trip booked for September but everything was cancelled because of Covid. The main regret is that our choice of rental agencies is limited so we will be renting based on pictures only. But no matter what it will be better than - 30 and feet of snow, and it will only be for 8 months.

Thanks for accepting our request for membership.

Terry and Bev

1 Reply
Admin
(@carlm)

Eminent Member

@taharrongmail-com Ola Terry & Bev, have you seen our new 'Ask our Expats' service? One of these fine folk might be able to do some on the ground accommodation research for you in your absence? Lucy knows the Algarve well (-:
more here:

Premium Member
(@tamtam)

Greetings from Canada - done tonight after watching your video on the D7 Visa!  Now to dive into more of your videos!  😉 Your site has been an amazing source - upgraded to premium to support you - as you are supporting us - was a no brainer!  I was in Portugal for two weeks in September....Algarve finishing in Lisbon.  Lisbon has my heart in many ways and I'm hoping to move in March or April 2021 - cheers! 🥂

Page 1 / 2

Ei! Migration Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for limited access to the forum and meet-ups.

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks:

• Receive over €300+ worth of exclusive member benefits from our partners (view current member perks and benefits)
  • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars (visit our What’s On Calendar for our next online events)
  • Browse the forum with no advertising (only see or partners)
  • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
  • Get 10% discount off Ask Our Expats services
  • Buy and sell items in our Classifieds forum
  • And last but not least, shout Astrid, Gerry & Carl a beer on Friday 🙂
Join TodayOnly €25 per year

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online