You guys are awesome! Thanks for upgrading to Premium Members... who is next :) - Page 6 – New Members - Start Here – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

[Sticky] You guys are awesome! Thanks for upgrading to Premium Members... who is next 🙂

Page 6 / 7

Admin
Topic starter
(@astridff)

@jives @danmagician

Who will be next?

53 Replies
3 Replies
Premium Member
(@tygger)

Estimable Member
Posted by: @astridff

@jives @danmagician

Who will be next?

Hi Astrid

What is the difference between a premium member and a VIP member?

Premium Member
(@ashutosh)

. . . joined today ❤❤❤🙊🙉🙈🤑😘😘😘😍😍😍🚁 🛬🛩️🛫✈️🚀

Admin
(@carlm)

Reputable Member

Premium Member
(@tygger)
Estimable Member

Obrigado Carl

Thanks for the info and as a "snowbird" this new level of membership is probably not for me, but it may be useful for us hoi polloi to be kept in the loop as to how this new venture proceeds.

Best wishes

Geoff

MaxG
Premium Member
(@maxgravy)
Estimable Member

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I joined this most excellent forum. What a year it's been! I just renewed my premium membership. 😎 

Premium Member
(@jgibson)
Estimable Member

I must be missing something I've been trying to find more information on the expats plus membership and the fees associated with that and what is included

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@tygger)

Estimable Member

@jgibson Carl says that at the moment it's a "Beta" group who are trialling a new service, to be provided by the Expats Forum management, it seems to be a one stop shop, which will help people seeking to move to Portugal, with a wide range of services including real estate. When it goes live then I think the joining fee will be circa 490 euro.

Premium Member
(@jeanne)
Estimable Member

Happy to upgrade my membership. The fun of following Hank & Konni''s travelogue was itself worth the price of admission. 

Premium Member
(@healthy_move_portugal)
Eminent Member

i just upgrade 🙂

like the GMP and a lot of useful info on this website for my move to PT

cheers and keep up the good work

Matthias from Amsterdam

Page 6 / 7

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online