Any member who got D7 from Middle East (Saudi Arabia) – Non EU Folk – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Any member who got ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Any member who got D7 from Middle East (Saudi Arabia)

Community Member
Topic starter
(@waqasm)

Hello everyone, 

So glad to be at the right place with right people. Thanks Admins (shoutout)

I am planning to apply for D7 from Saudi arabia. Here VFS does not take applications for Type-D Visa for Portugal so they directed me toward the embassy of Portugal in Riyadh city. I am yet to receive a reply from them to my email, they have also not responded to my calls. I needed to check the procedure and document checklist to apply the visa.

On the other hand, I am trying to get in contact with Ei Migrante, called there office twice, i was asked to send email with details to Geral @ eimgrante which i did and i am waiting for them to notice me from the pile of emails 😀 (yup i am down here) i would really love to get there services because i have heard a lot of good things about them. lets see and hope for the best.

Meanwhile, if any one of you guys knows the procedure to apply from Saudi Arabia, please help me out. 

Topic Tags
1 Reply

Egs
Community Member
(@egs)

@waqasm. There is a list of requirements on the consulate's website. They are pretty much the same as any other consulate around the world. What I've learned,  it always boils down to how strict/lenient they are in terms of funds, accommodations etc.  I haven't sent an application yet, as we do not intend to relocate until early 2022.  I have been slowly crossing the list and will be sending in requirements in a couple of months. Would be nice if we can compare notes or better yet, some nice fellow in this forum can give us both some pointers. Good luck.

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online