L.V.P. Advogados – Non EU Folk – Expats Portugal Community Forum
L.V.P. Advogados

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

L.V.P. Advogados

4 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Community Member
Topic starter
(@shortiao)

When applying for a D7 visa using an immigration service - is over 2 and a half months and no application yet made an acceptable service?

I approached L.V.P. Advogados to help with this profile, I'm getting massively frustrated with their lack of progress.  Are there any better options out there?

3 Replies

Premium Member
(@misticjeff)

Greetings, yes there is. Many of us here have used Ei! They are listed in the business directory and are true professionals.  Here's a link to save you some time.

https://expatsportugal.com/business-directory/ei-assessoria-migratoria/

I just received my D7 and have used their other services as well including Casa Portuguesa to assist in finding my apartment.

Admin
(@jonesdn2020)
Illustrious Member

Hi IAIN,

As @misticjeff stated we have a large group on this site using Ei! Assessoria Migratória | Expats Portugal and with our Premium memberships receiving the 10% discount.

There is safety in numbers. The Expats Portugal YouTube channel has migration Mondays with the owner of Ei! "Gilda" who answers questions and that is how we all stay up to date.

Community Member
Topic starter
(@shortiao)

Thanks for the responses everyone.  I've given LVP one last chance....when I asked for a refund earlier they became very attentive

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year

Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal" guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Plus

• We are no longer taking applicants for this program
  • Look out for new features on our new site coming soon

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal