To get NIF number – Non EU Folk – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

FWM Banner Ad

To get NIF number

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@andrei)

Hello Guys,

My name is Andrei Kiselyov.  I am from the state of Washington.  I am looking  to get D7 visa to Portugal.  Could anybody tell me who is your legal representative and what was the cost for you to get NIF number?  Thank you!

Andrei

2 Replies

Premium Member
(@livinginusa)
Trusted Member

I'm in North Carolina and I used the services of Ei! Assessoria Migratória . You can find their info in the Business Services area on the Forum....

Premium Member
(@peggyl)
Reputable Member

Andrei,

A Solicitor or lawyer can be a great help with many different issues in Portugal. We found this ADVOCAT BOARD helpful in finding the names of English speaking attorneys. Just because SOME lawyers advertise as "English speaking" does not mean they are failure with America/Portuguese issues. Many concentrate on the UK laws and you will be wasting your time and money. Try this.

We had a solicitor (different from an attorney in Portugal) on retainer for a year and he went to every appointment with us, helped with all the house purchasing issues, bank issues, SEF issues etc...We did not even have to attend the "closing " on our house.                                

This particular web site is for lawyers in the ALGARVE area ...      

/lawyers/portugal/algarve/

or this one: www.portugalsolicitors.com

@peggyL

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online