2019 school rankings - public and private Portuguese schools – Parents/Children – Expats Portugal Community Forum

acp benefit

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

2019 school rankings - public and private Portuguese schools

Admin
Topic starter
(@astridff)

I had a member send me a message asking for help finding schools in their area. I did not know personally as it isn't somewhere that I lived but send this link. Also keen to share it here as I am sure many of you may find it useful.

It doesn't include International Schools, just public and private Portuguese schools and ranked on their success in 2019. You can search by type and area.

https://www.publico.pt/rankings-escolas-2019/lugar-sua-escola

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online