baby equipment – Parents/Children – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

baby equipment

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
VIP Member
Topic starter
(@fallowfield)

I have put an advert in the classified section BUT I know not everyone looks there.

My 3 month old grand daughter is visiting us in Central Portugal ( near Alvaiazere) in January 2010.

Does anyone have a cot and baby bouncing chair that they want to sell?

cheers
Wendy :) :) :)

4 Replies
VIP Member
(@emmap)

Hi, I know a lady advertised that she wanted to sell a travel cot at the English shop, Union Jacs in Tornada (Caldas da Rainha). But not a bouncy chair. I think she is isn the Caldas da Rainha area, so might not be convinient for you, as I'm not quite sure where you are located, not that familiar with Central Portugal.
If you can't find anyone, IKEA do a really good value for money cot for about 30 euros.

Sorry I can not be of more help. It's not easy to get hold of decent priced baby items here, I have a 11 month old, and we struggled to find what we wanted to the price we were willing to pay.
Best of luck!

VIP Member
(@tilly)

Hi Wendy,

I bet you are looking forward to having little Olivia to stay! If you don't find the equipment you are looking for locally/second hand I know that the big hypermarket in Coimbra - the one in the shopping centre with the nice view had some pretty reasonable stuff. We had a look when we were last over and they did a travel cot for about 30 euros and chairs for about 20.

Take care - baby Thea is due a feed - again!

Catherine :)

VIP Member
(@nirtak99)

You can also try your local Kid to Kid store for things like that. They have both used and new things. The used things are usually pretty reasonably priced, though the new things are what you would pay elsewhere I think. You can look at: http://www.kidtokid.pt to see where the one nearest you is located.

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@fallowfield)

thank you for your replys I will do some foot work finding these places.

catherine hope Thea is doing well, do you know when you are back over here?

Cheers

Wendy :)

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal" guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Plus

• We are no longer taking applicants for this program
  • Look out for new features on our new site coming soon

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal