Playgroup - Central Portugal LEIRIA – Parents/Children – Expats Portugal Community Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

Playgroup - Central Portugal LEIRIA  

VIP Member
(@jonaweber)
Eminent Member

Hello all,

As the mother of a 17 month old girl who works (a lot less than before) from home, I often find myself alone at entertaining my daughter in the afternoons.

My husband and I have a horse boarding and training stable in Leiria, and we also pet sit. So whilst I am lucky enough to have the space, and many animals to help me keep my daughter happy I often wish I had some company from other parents and some friends for my daughter to play with.

I understand most Portuguese ladies have to return to work after 5 months and either have family take care of their little ones or put them in kindergarten so there are no local playgroups.

Are there any expats out there with small children who would like to create an informal playgroup with me?

I am happy to host it at my farm in Leiria, may be once every other week to start with?

Please do get in touch... 🙂

Have a good day,

Jona

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for limited access to the forum and meet-ups.

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks:

• Receive over €250+ worth of exclusive member benefits from our partners (view current member perks and benefits)
  • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars (visit our What’s On Calendar for our next online events)
  • Browse the forum with no advertising (only see or partners)
  • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
  • Get 10% discount off Ask Our Expats services
  • And last but not least, shout Astrid, Gerry & Carl a beer on Friday 🙂
Join TodayOnly €25 per year

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online