Private Portuguese schools in Algarve – Parents/Children – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

EI Banner

Private Portuguese schools in Algarve

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@alexocean)

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into moving to Portugal later this year and would appreciate your advise where I can find a website/list with Private Portuguese schools in Algarve. I'm quite flexible with location in Algarve so any suggestions are very welcome. 

Cheers
Alex

Topic Tags
2 Replies

Premium Member
(@charw23)
Trusted Member

Hi Alex, 

Here is a link (from 2019) with private & public schools, including their ranking. You just chose from the left hand sidebar, based on the criteria you are looking to compare/compete. I've also included some links for private (international) schools in the Algarve, if you want to look them over as well. 

Expresso | Em que lugar ficou a sua escola? Veja o ranking de 2019

Colégio Internacional de Vilamoura - Site (civ.pt)

Santiago Internacional school Tavira with England Curriculum learning (colegiointernacionaltavira.pt)

All the best in your search!

Char

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@alexocean)

Thanks Char,

I also find this report very convenient: 

Unfortunately all these reports doesn't specify if it's an international or Portuguese private school. I would prefer Portuguese one as I want my kids to learn the language faster and integrate better. I've heard in international schools Portuguese language might be taught not at a good level. If anyone can speak from experience it would be great. 

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online