2012 2013 now 2014 starts sadly – Pets, Animals and Wildlife – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Serenity Banner
  • spartan Fx

2012 2013 now 2014 starts sadly

Page 1 / 2

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

2012 we lost flora
2013we lost preto
now we have lost our loverly leonberger susie at 13 years 3 months she slipped and broke her back leg.so sad as in mind she was as good as ever and just her huge framed body getting the better of her,so we had to call in the vet to stop her suffering.
we have nina a 5 year old abandoned podengo to keep us cheerfull,she is chipped as a hunting dog but thrown out ,the owners didnt want to know when we contacted them our gain there loss.
but to lose 3 dogs in 3 years is hard to take.

6 Replies

VIP Member
(@marian-silvester)
Reputable Member

To lose one dog is one year, is tough enough. To lose your three over the last three years is terrible. Heartfelt condolences to you and yours.

VIP Member
(@spenceranddidier)
Reputable Member

Such sad sad news Santaanita. Deepest sympathies to you. :( Spencer

VIP Member
(@victoria1st)
Noble Member

Big hugs from me down here too, santanita, I remember your other losses and know how heartbreaking it is. We lost two cats last year, Calvos who at age 7 upped and vanished into thin air in July and then Beija who died in December aged just 18 months. They are our special children who burrow their way into our hearts. I'm sure Nina will ease the gap somewhat.

RIP Susie xx

VIP Member
(@bookbabe)
Reputable Member

My heartfelt sympathies to you. I know what it is like to lose a much loved fur baby . Time heals and it will get better as you know. They are always in your heart where they can never be removed from.

Page 1 / 2

• EI Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • Serenity Banner
  • Sovereign Group Leaderboard

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online