animal shelter charity shop - Page 2 – Pets, Animals and Wildlife – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Serenity Banner

animal shelter charity shop

Page 2 / 2

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@margaret)
Honorable Member

i keep reading ads for this animal charity shop apparently up top end of albufiera,and another one down t`other end,by the strip,but have never been able to find either of them. ive got 3 huge bags of charity donations [mostly childrens clothes and shoes] but nowhere to put them! don`t want to chuck em out as they`re in too good a condition,and i wanna do my bit,but its very hard if you can`t locate the bloomin place!! anyone know where either is?or any suggestions,between paderne/albufiera towards almancil,on 125?

7 Replies

Community Member
(@martin)
Famed Member

not sure of the opening hours and days, I think they open after 10.30...would recommend you go sat morning

VIP Member
(@ali-gator)
Illustrious Member

Hi Margaret,

The telephone number for the Donkey Shop in Lagoa is 282 381 26. Nan Richardson not only runs the Charity Shop, but also a safe haven for not just Donkeys but dogs etc as well. I feel sure if you telephone them and tell them that it is difficult for you to get to them that they will, when in your area pick the stuff up. There are many wonderful people out here who do such much for the animals, that I could supply a never ending list, and of course they need as much support from the rest of us in order to carry out their work. You may find the link below of help. Should you need any more information, please feel free to pm me or whatever. Thank you for being a nice person and not forgetting the animals, they too need our compassion and love.
http://portugalresident.com/portugalres ... p?ID=18451

ps I hope your G.S has now stabilised, if you have caught it quickly, there is no reason why your dog cannot have a normal and comfortable life. I was going to post information for you on what to look for in Leishmaniasis- Sandfly Fever, but you seem to have the situation under control.

Also Eliane takes in dogs and cats (Estombar) 962 601 925.

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@margaret)
Honorable Member

awwwww you guys are just so kind. thank you

Page 2 / 2

• Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner
  • Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Serenity Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

• Full access to our community Forum
  • Gain access to our 12 module ‘Moving to Portugal’ course
  • Guaranteed entry to our interactive webinars
  • Unlock hundreds of €’s in savings and freebies from our partners
  • Browse the forum with no advertising (only see our partners)
  • Receive community support
  • Email support
  • And last but not least, help us grow this website and community
Join Today€97 per year

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online