Looking for new home for our Russel Mix Dog – Pets, Animals and Wildlife – Expats Portugal Community Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

[adrotate group="5"]

Looking for new home for our Russel Mix Dog  

VIP Member
(@hgriesshaber)

Dear Expats, Members
my mom (80 years old) will be returning to Germany in Mai and will not be able to take her dog. We really want to avoid him ending up in a shelter. He is well trained, walks well on a leash, loves to play and enjoys being with people of all ages. He is about 10 years old and has a very healthy track record as per recent checkup with our vet. She adopted him, hence not sure about his age.

My mom lives in Cascais and anybody is welcome to see him, also trial period if preferred.

HE IS VERY CUTE - PLEASE SEE PICTURE 🙂

Please contact me in that case.

Thank you.
Henk

2 Replies

VIP Member
(@mac-mabel)
Estimable Member

Super cute, such a shame he has to be parted from your Mum in his later years. Can he really not go with her or be rehomed within the family? Perhaps the rehoming opportunities and conditions would be better for him in Germany, if he really must end up in a shelter. Shelters in Portugal not what your Mum would want for her loyal friend, I should think. So sad, especially for an oldie.

moi
VIP Member
(@moi)
Reputable Member

10 years old-heartbreaking scenario. All that love and devotion and then 'goodbye'........he doesn't deserve that. 🙁

[adrotate group="6"]

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for limited access to the forum and meet-ups.

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks:

• Receive over €300+ worth of exclusive member benefits from our partners (view current member perks and benefits)
  • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars (visit our What’s On Calendar for our next online events)
  • Browse the forum with no advertising (only see or partners)
  • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
  • Get 10% discount off Ask Our Expats services
  • Buy and sell items in our Classifieds forum
  • And last but not least, shout Astrid, Gerry & Carl a beer on Friday 🙂
Join TodayOnly €25 per year

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online