well its been a week simon and i am sad to say – Pets, Animals and Wildlife – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Serenity Banner
  • spartan Fx

well its been a week simon and i am sad to say

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

Yer cant have wookie back.
he has settled in just fine,more to the point Nina the little madam has taken to him fine,even to the point of basket swapping we dont mind that sought of thing.pics to follow

4 Replies

VIP Member
(@victoria1st)
Noble Member

:D Oh wow, santaanita, I am so pleased you have Wookie. He will fill that dreadful gap you have ... never replace but a good friend for Nina and a wonderful new loving home.

I for one am looking forward to some pics ... saw the one Simon put up, so cute but didn't know who the new owner was!

Bless you xx ... couldn't you have the puddyman also?

VIP Member
(@spownall)
Illustrious Member

Glad the Wookster has settled in :)

I'm trying to find a home for the Purdy cat and another cat has moved in! Now up to 3 cats when I'm trying to get down to 1.

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

we met purdy cat when we picked up wookie,she is a stunner best looking cat since Michelle Pfeiffer put that blacksuit on in batman film.

VIP Member
(@goatperson)
Reputable Member

Yes thanks you got my heart racing for a second there... have the wookies murdered each other? Have they run off into the floresta together never to be seen again?

Phew!

I can't describe what a relief it is that wookie has found you and has gained a wookie-sister into the bargain. It's like, he's with his kind now.

Can't wait for the photos of them sharing a basket in a big wookie mash-up... winter perhaps...

Thanks forever and please hug them for me

xxxxxx

• Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • EI Banner
  • Serenity Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online