Help finding rental property Lisbon – Property & Real Estate Related – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Help finding rental...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

Help finding rental property Lisbon  

RSS

Ncw
(@ncw)
New Member Community Member
03/08/2020 10:34 pm  

We are Americans looking to relocate. Our question relates to getting realtor help to find an apartment. Here in the states realtors tend not to help folks looking for long term rentals (e.g. 1 year) because there just isn’t enough compensation to make it work. Can we really get realtor assistance to find an apartment in Lisbon or does that only occur on episodes of House Hunters International?

Unlike Carolyn K we assumed we would need to find a short term rental (e.g. 30 day AirBNB) while looking for a more permanent place In Lisbon. Thanks in advance for your comments.

(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
04/08/2020 10:03 am  

Hi @ncw... welcome to the forum.

I have moved your thread to create a new topic so that it is easier for people to find and offer you answers.

There are many companies that offer this type of service but aren't actually the real estate agent itself. They will do the groundwork for you and work for you to find your dream place.

Expats Portugal work closely with Pieter from enjoy-portugal.com so I would definitely reach out to him. If you sign up as a Premium Member on our site, he offers a discount for his services too. We have a webinar coming up with him on the 3rd September that you can find in our Calendar section of this site.

https://expatsportugal.com/business-directory/enjoy-portugal-com/

I can also recommend Camilla from Housesmart and Xana from A Lisbon Life. Both fellow Australians (like me) and understand the real estate market. Let me know if you would like their contact details.

Astrid

ReplyQuote
(@ridgerunners732)
Eminent Member Premium Member
04/09/2020 3:53 am  

Hi, Astrid. We're big on 'shopping around' to find the right contact for a rental flat or apt. Would you be so kind as to email me the emails for Xana and Camilla? And we will certainly contact Pieter first at EnjoyPortugal.com. We are so happy we found your site: What a tremendous resource you have here!

Regards, Janet & Amos

ReplyQuote
(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
04/09/2020 6:57 pm  

You can reach Camilla at camilla@housesmart.pt

And Xana at alisbonlife@gmail.com

They are both friends of mine so let them know I have suggested you make contact.

Good luck.

ReplyQuote

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online