Kitchens – Property & Real Estate – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Kitchens

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@cojabound)
Estimable Member

Olá forum people,

Does anyone know of any kitchen suppliers in the central Coimbra area? I'm looking for cheapish flat pack types, if possible. I know of Leroy Merlin, but that's it.

Obrigada

Topic Tags
4 Replies

Admin
(@astridff)

Maybe a bit too far for you but Mobiladora Nisense Cozinhas in Nisa have really good kitchens, and they will travel to you (or at least they did to us in Castelo de Vide) to measure and quote.

VIP Member
(@peterfc)
Famed Member

Hi Cojabound

I have a joiner friend who makes kitchens and also installs his number is 910879575 His name is Robin and best call after 10am new baby in the house and he lives in Gois.

Peter

1 Reply
Community Member
(@porth)

<a href=" removed link " target="true">Great Value Handyman was one of the best handyman services that I have ever hired. Very knowable about all of the issue that we need to have fixed. Wood work, plumbing, pressure washing, kitchen renovation just to name a few. they have an excellent communication with us as to when he would be on the job, as well if something came up and they was going to be delayed. This to a home owner is so very important, and in the construction trade is a rarity. I would hire him again in a "heart beat" for any other jobs that may come up.

Community Member
(@porth)

<a href=" removed link " target="true">Great Value Handyman was one of the best handyman services that I have ever hired. Very knowable about all of the issue that we need to have fixed. Wood work, plumbing, pressure washing, kitchen renovation just to name a few. they have an excellent communication with us as to when he would be on the job, as well if something came up and they was going to be delayed. This to a home owner is so very important, and in the construction trade is a rarity. I would hire him again in a "heart beat" for any other jobs that may come up.

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online