Lawyer Caldas da Rainha area - Recommendations – Property & Real Estate – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

winsurance banner

Lawyer Caldas da Rainha area - Recommendations

Community Member
Topic starter
(@chris1)

Hi all.

Looking at properties on the silver coast with a view to moving soon from the UK. Would anyone have any personal recommendations on a lawyer for a legal part of a property purchase in this area?

Cheers

Topic Tags
2 Replies

Community Member
(@kiukkien)

@chris1

I can definitely recommend Mr. Pedro Macieirinha from JMPM e Associados Sociedade de Advogados. They have offices in Vila Real and in Porto but they do operate all over the country.  They are Portugueses (it is always better to have a Portuguese lawyer when buying a house in my opinion) and they all speak good English. Mr Pedro speaks also French and Spanish. They have very honest prices and they're very professional and helpful. I've used them recently as we needed to check some documents for a house and we were very happy.

As I'm not sure about the rules of this forum, I'm not posting a link to their website but you can easily find it if you do a search for jmpm-advogados Portugal.

Hope it helps!

VIP Member
(@crazy-russian)
Illustrious Member

firm rec for NUNO MARQUES in Caldas itself.speaks perfect english. he has arranged  purhase of apartment and a house for me...now doing a sale of apartment

no problems so far, fees seem reasonable, but havent compared as so far satisfied

@@  nuno.f.marques@netvisao.pt

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online