looking for a permanent rental place at the (western) Algarve – Property & Real Estate – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Serenity Banner

looking for a permanent rental place at the (western) Algarve

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@olberto)

Hello, we are new into this Forum and happy to have found it 😊. My wife and myself are moving to Portugal and are looking for a rental place at the Algarve with lease contract 6 month+ or better a year. Favourite place would be around Carvoeiro / Ferragudo (Lagoa) Area and West of Portimao & Alvor. But not limited to it, its just a preference. Preferable a Villa or nice apartment on top floors only, T2+ in a quite area, away from highways and not in city centres. Budget depends very much on what we get, would say Apartment (with sea view) up to 1.500€/month and Villa up to 3k/month. There is hardly anything to find on idealista. Thank you all

Topic Tags
3 Replies

Community Member
(@aspidistra)
Reputable Member

Hi, can’t help you as I don’t know the rental agencies but there are many smaller ones in those areas. There is certainly plenty to let but they do tend to be holiday lets. Maybe smaller local agents could help more. In Silves where we are buying there are at least two local estate agents that also do letting. 
So sorry no help really but great areas you are looking at, just wishing you good luck really. 

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@olberto)

@aspidistra thank you very much for your reply. Yes, we are in contact with some local agents that we met. I just was hopping to get more options here 🙂

Premium Member
(@rajuanu)

Hello @olberto, We have a place in Sao Rafael Albufeira (2 bedroom/2 bath) that we recently bought 5 mins walking distance to the beach. It is on the second floor and in a quiet neighborhood. We were hoping to visit this holiday season and fully furnish it but unfortunately could not travel due to COVID surge. For details, pl. contact us. 

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • EI Banner
  • Serenity Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

• Full access to our community Forum
  • Gain access to our 12 module ‘Moving to Portugal’ course
  • Guaranteed entry to our interactive webinars
  • Unlock hundreds of €’s in savings and freebies from our partners
  • Browse the forum with no advertising (only see our partners)
  • Receive community support
  • Email support
  • And last but not least, help us grow this website and community
Join Today€97 per year

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online