Real Estate Agent - Page 2 – Property & Real Estate Related – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Booking.com

Real Estate Agent  

Page 2 / 2

Premium Member
(@lindiswa)

Hello 🙂

I am moving to Portugal in a year and I would like to start looking at buying a home. Can anyone recommend a TRUSTworthy estate agent that can help me find my new home? I would appreciate any support here. Thank you kindly, Linda 

Topic Tags
9 Replies
Community Member
(@zenger)

Where exactly in Portugal are you planning to buy property? What kind of property are you looking for? I have a friend who works in a real estate agency, they have some good properties in Portugal here you can see but I guess it will be better if you write them personally. Tell me if you need my friend's email address and I will be more than happy to share it. Hope you will find a perfect new home soon 😉

Admin
(@astridff)

Hi Charles, you can also try Xana at alisbonlife@gmail.com. She focuses mainly on Lisbon and works as a a Buyers Agent.  Good luck

VIP Member
(@ctaniab)

Hi, Lindiswa.  Can I add another option for you?  Our experience last year, looking for a permanent home in Central Portugal, was transformed by these people.....  http://cidadexl.com/en-gb .  

They are the kindest, most helpful, patient and knowledgable estate agents we've ever come across (and we've moved many times).  We were totally looked after and they absolutely restored our faith in this curious sub-species.  Their office in Lousã is tiny, but their books are pretty extensive (I just checked - currently 177 properties listed), and extend right across the central region, up to Porto and down to Lisbon.  

They got the measure of us and our needs almost immediately and found us the absolute perfect home - then negotiated hard with the sellers to get it for a price we could afford and felt it was worth.  

On the back of our experience, two of our friends have since bought homes in the region through them (but we're all still stuck in Blighty waiting to get over there 😫 ).  

Highly recommended.  Good luck with your search! 

VIP Member
(@peterfc)
Famed Member

First Lindiswa needs to say the area that they would like help with. Portugal is a big country with lots of very good agents but the area is important if they are serious about the help they asked for.

Peter

Page 2 / 2

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Join any Group within our Online Community
    • Get social on Zoom meet-ups and webinars
    • List products free of charge in Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted
    • Include your local events in our events calendar
    • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
    • Receive exclusive member benefits and discounts from our partners
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €20 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online