Real Estate Agent - Page 4 – Property & Real Estate – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Real Estate Agent

Page 4 / 4

Community Member
Topic starter
(@lindiswa)

Hello 🙂

I am moving to Portugal in a year and I would like to start looking at buying a home. Can anyone recommend a TRUSTworthy estate agent that can help me find my new home? I would appreciate any support here. Thank you kindly, Linda 

Topic Tags
24 Replies

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)
Trusted Member

@titanjazz

I have used an excellent buyers' agent in Porto. His name is Daniel Ramos and is with Coldwell Banker. They have created a division just for expats in Portugal.

He speaks good English in addition to Portuguese as he is a local, and also French, and Spanish.

If anyone is interested in an introduction, send me a private message.

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)
Trusted Member

@titanjazz

I have used an excellent buyers' agent in Porto. His name is Daniel Ramos and is with Coldwell Banker. They have created a division just for expats in Portugal.

He speaks good English in addition to Portuguese as he is a local, and also French, and Spanish.

If anyone is interested in an introduction, send me a private message.

3 Replies
Community Member
(@linam)

@longhornlady hi good morning, thank you for the information on your realtor.  We would be greatly appreciated if you could forward us or introduce us.  Email is Lmello0207@gmail.com.  We move God willing this year or early 2021, already Portuguese citizens, and speak the language so we are set.

thank you for your assistance 

Walter & Lina Mello

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)

Trusted Member

@linam

Hi Walter and Lina: I tried to send you an email but it says it is not a valid email address.

Let me know and I’ll resend.

Premium Member
(@jerzy54)

Eminent Member

@linam Hi Walter & Lina,

Sometime this year Expact Portugal you tube show featured buyers agent. I don't know why she is not in business directory, but here is her web address

Page 4 / 4

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online