Real Estate Agent - Page 4 – Property & Real Estate – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Real Estate Agent

25 Posts
16 Users
30 Likes
Community Member
Topic starter
(@lindiswa)

Hello 🙂

I am moving to Portugal in a year and I would like to start looking at buying a home. Can anyone recommend a TRUSTworthy estate agent that can help me find my new home? I would appreciate any support here. Thank you kindly, Linda 

Topic Tags
24 Replies
Premium Member
(@longhornlady)

@titanjazz

I have used an excellent buyers' agent in Porto. His name is Daniel Ramos and is with Coldwell Banker. They have created a division just for expats in Portugal.

He speaks good English in addition to Portuguese as he is a local, and also French, and Spanish.

If anyone is interested in an introduction, send me a private message.

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)

@titanjazz

I have used an excellent buyers' agent in Porto. His name is Daniel Ramos and is with Coldwell Banker. They have created a division just for expats in Portugal.

He speaks good English in addition to Portuguese as he is a local, and also French, and Spanish.

If anyone is interested in an introduction, send me a private message.

3 Replies
Community Member
(@linam)

@longhornlady hi good morning, thank you for the information on your realtor.  We would be greatly appreciated if you could forward us or introduce us.  Email is Lmello0207@gmail.com.  We move God willing this year or early 2021, already Portuguese citizens, and speak the language so we are set.

thank you for your assistance 

Walter & Lina Mello

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)

@linam

Hi Walter and Lina: I tried to send you an email but it says it is not a valid email address.

Let me know and I’ll resend.

Premium Member
(@jerzy54)

@linam Hi Walter & Lina,

Sometime this year Expact Portugal you tube show featured buyers agent. I don't know why she is not in business directory, but here is her web address

https://www.savvycatrealty.com/

Page 4 / 4

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal" guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Plus

• We are no longer taking applicants for this program
  • Look out for new features on our new site coming soon

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal