Real Estate - Algarve – Property & Real Estate – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

Real Estate - Algarve

Page 1 / 2

Community Member
Topic starter
(@njh23)

Hello 

I am moving to Portugal in August and I would like to rent a villa in the Algarve. Can anyone recommend a reliable estate agent or direct me to websites that can help me find my new home? I would appreciate any support.

Thank you in advance,

Neal 

10 Replies

Admin
(@astridff)

What area are you looking at Neal? This may help pinpoint an agent for you.

You may also enjoy this blog post about different areas... I know you are keen to rent but it may help you find you special place

1 Reply
Community Member
(@njh23)

@astridff I am looking to rent within the "Goldern Triangle" my children will be going to school near by.

Premium Member
(@taharrongmail-com)

Hi Neal,

We also could't find many agents for long or winter rentals. Our trip in September when we were hoping to find more agents was cancelled. We have been l99king at LagosLongLets and may use them at least for the first year.
Terry

Premium Member
(@rajuanu)

Hello Neal/Terry,

We are also looking for a reliable real estate agent for purchase of a small apartment in central Algarve area. Our plan is to rent it out initially for part of the year. We did browse several real estate sites recommended by members but still would be interested in any recommendations that anyone might have for a good english speaking real estate agent.

Thanks

Raju 

Community Member
(@omena)
Eminent Member

I am also looking to rent a small flat. Have tried it all, but found no small flats for rent in Faro area. 

Coming next monday.

Can someone have a suggestion how to find one?

Page 1 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online