Boundary / project – Property & Real Estate Related – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Boundary / project

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

Boundary / project  

RSS

(@serjmusic)
Active Member VIP Member
22/01/2020 7:24 pm  

Hi , if a casa wall sits on is on the road edge of a back ( tarmac) road , no through road and the casa pre 1951 has a habitation license . It is obviously aloud to exist as is so far ..!
1:could this change at any point in time ?
2: if a project is submitted for general upgrade and extension works will this be a new problem eg the offending wall would have to be removed and placed 3 meters in from the road !
Thank you for any relevant info .

(@peterfc)
Famed Member VIP Member
23/01/2020 10:27 am  

Hi

What i would do is take a photo of another similar property to yours and go and ask the Camara "If i buy this property would i have a problem " explain to them your concerns because all you want is general information. It's worth a try.

Peter

ReplyQuote
(@arq-marcocarrico)
Estimable Member VIP Member
06/02/2020 4:53 pm  

It depends on the location, if the wall faces a main road then yes the camera may request a demolition.

ReplyQuote
(@cojabound)
Trusted Member VIP Member
06/02/2020 5:34 pm  

Peter is right to suggest visiting the camara, they wil tell you exactly what is allowed. Planning laws change frequently here and not all camaras have the sme rules., some are very strict on boundary distances. Good luck!

ReplyQuote

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Join any Group within our Online Community
    • Get social on Zoom meet-ups and webinars
    • Include your local events in our events calendar
    • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
    • Receive exclusive member benefits and discounts from our partners
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €20 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online