Real Estate Agent – Property & Real Estate Related – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

Real Estate Agent  

RSS

(@lindiswa)
New Member Premium Member
08/02/2020 8:56 am  

Hello 🙂

I am moving to Portugal in a year and I would like to start looking at buying a home. Can anyone recommend a TRUSTworthy estate agent that can help me find my new home? I would appreciate any support here. Thank you kindly, Linda 

Topic Tags
(@gerry)
Estimable Member Admin
08/02/2020 10:35 am  

Hello Linda and a warm welcome to expatsportugal.com. I am sure you will find this forum of great use as you plan your move.

There are a few national agents but the better ones tend to be localised. If you can advise the area you are considering, I am sure we will be able to help.

Kind regards

Gerry

ReplyQuote
(@crazy-russian)
Illustrious Member VIP Member
09/02/2020 8:32 am  

and Linda....

estate agents are working for the SELLER....NOT for you

dont forget that when you are listening to their chat

ReplyQuote
(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
09/02/2020 11:42 am  

Where are you looking Linda?

I am looking to buy in the Greater Lisbon area and using a buyer's agent which I am finding incredibly helpful. I was overwhelmed by the lack of responses I had when contacting agents etc. Now using the agent, she knows the market inside out and acts on your behalf. She has great relationships in the marketplace and English is her first language so no communication problems. Plus, you don't have to be in Portugal yet to use her services.

Happy to share her details if you are looking in this area.

Astrid

ReplyQuote
(@titanjazz)
16/02/2020 8:58 pm  

@astridff

I would like her details if you don't mind.  My partner and I are visiting in September.  A few days in Lisbon, Porto and Coimbra.  I'd like to find a buyers' agent near each city to line up some properties to view while we are there.  We are looking for something outside of the city, more secluded, but haven't decided on an area yet.

Chris

ReplyQuote
(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
18/02/2020 4:00 pm  

Hi Charles, sorry for the slow delay. Please email Camilla at camilla@housesmart.pt. I mentioned to her you may make contact. She will certainly be able to help you.

ReplyQuote
(@zenger)
New Member Community Member
21/05/2020 2:24 pm  

Where exactly in Portugal are you planning to buy property? What kind of property are you looking for? I have a friend who works in a real estate agency, they have some good properties in Portugal here you can see but I guess it will be better if you write them personally. Tell me if you need my friend's email address and I will be more than happy to share it. Hope you will find a perfect new home soon 😉

ReplyQuote
(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
21/05/2020 4:37 pm  

Hi Charles, you can also try Xana at alisbonlife@gmail.com. She focuses mainly on Lisbon and works as a a Buyers Agent.  Good luck

ReplyQuote
(@ctaniab)
Active Member VIP Member
23/05/2020 7:37 am  

Hi, Lindiswa.  Can I add another option for you?  Our experience last year, looking for a permanent home in Central Portugal, was transformed by these people.....  http://cidadexl.com/en-gb .  

They are the kindest, most helpful, patient and knowledgable estate agents we've ever come across (and we've moved many times).  We were totally looked after and they absolutely restored our faith in this curious sub-species.  Their office in Lousã is tiny, but their books are pretty extensive (I just checked - currently 177 properties listed), and extend right across the central region, up to Porto and down to Lisbon.  

They got the measure of us and our needs almost immediately and found us the absolute perfect home - then negotiated hard with the sellers to get it for a price we could afford and felt it was worth.  

On the back of our experience, two of our friends have since bought homes in the region through them (but we're all still stuck in Blighty waiting to get over there 😫 ).  

Highly recommended.  Good luck with your search! 

ReplyQuote
(@peterfc)
Famed Member VIP Member
24/05/2020 12:19 pm  

First Lindiswa needs to say the area that they would like help with. Portugal is a big country with lots of very good agents but the area is important if they are serious about the help they asked for.

Peter

ReplyQuote
(@wow-wines)
13/06/2020 8:16 pm  

HI Linda, lovely to hear you are considering a move to Portugal, stunning part of the world.

Camilla is amazing and a real professional. I am also a buyers agent Portuguese and English speaking, and also have a couple of exclusive properties in Lisbon if you would like to contact me I am also available to assist and even happy to work in conjunction with Camilla to find you the perfect home, be it in Lisbon or along the coast.

Please feel free to call me on WhatsApp +351968559069 or email: aLisbonLife@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you at your leisure. Warmest Alexandra xx

ReplyQuote

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Join any Group within our Online Community
    • Get social on Zoom meet-ups and webinars
    • Include your local events in our events calendar
    • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
    • Receive exclusive member benefits and discounts from our partners
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €20 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online