Any reviews for Way To Portugal? – Visas, Residency & Citizenship – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Any reviews for Way To Portugal?

Community Member
Topic starter
(@dolfandoug)
Eminent Member

These folks do a great job of marketing and promoting but it seems almost too good.  They've thought of everything that interests me and cover whatever I would need to get a visa, etc.  I know it's crucial to not get involved with the wrong company in these matters.  I even heard someone on the Zoom deal last week talk about spending a lot of money with an attorney and getting nowhere. 

waytoportugal.com is the site

Any experiences? 

4 Replies

Bert
Premium Member
(@bert)
Estimable Member

Ok just saying I am a proponent of "if it ain't broke don't fix it". I still stand by Ei! Just went to your mentioned website. If we are just comparing websites it is clear that Ei! is the more experienced company looking at statistics. Additionally, who are the people behind the company. You don't even see any names or faces on waytoportugal. All of the faces on Ei! are the real deal, they communicate readily with me. If nothing else know that knowing the people, not the websites in Portugal is the crux to living a good life and incorporating yourself into Portuguese society and culture. Ei's people are the real deal.

Community Member
Topic starter
(@dolfandoug)
Eminent Member

I heard that mentioned on the Zoom deal but thought it was a govt thing 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣.  E Immigration?  Is that the name of it?

Community Member
Topic starter
(@dolfandoug)
Eminent Member

I found them online, thanks.

Community Member
(@madeirafjd)

Hi fellow dolfandoug

Have you been in touch with our company waytoportugal, or requested any service till now?

I don't normally comment on this platforms, but your posting is drawing attention to our company name in a negative sense. Our firm is made up of legal professionals, legally qualified to provide the services of consultancy and solicitor.
Cases are handled rigorously and professionally to ensure results for our clients.
We are Portuguese, we only operate within Portugal and we are qualified to serve. We have three physical offices, in Porto, Aveiro and Lisbon, and we are a google verified company.
We are not an online scam, like most of the companies operating in our sector.
Our marketing across the web is based on the services we actually provide, and on our experience, which already counts with almost 20 years in this business.
We are available to discuss any matter with any professional in the field.
The absence of our professionals' faces on our platforms is due to compliance with the law on the exercise of the profession, which, to be complied with, prohibits the professional promotion of lawyers and solicitors in Portugal. We should be recognised for our work, our results and our competence, and not for our pretty faces.
I hope to get your feedback on the experience of working with us!

A note to explain that our advertising at the facebook or instagram is based in simple and direct information of several areas conected with moving to and living in Portugal. The accurate framework of each case, is done individually, in the private meetings with clients.

Best regards.

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Plus

Exclusive member-only content
€347 Year
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Access to our private online Group
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • Weekly Q&A call with Carl Munson
  • Personal support
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online