SEF Brexit Appointments – Visas, Residency & Citizenship – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

SEF Brexit Appointments

7 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Premium Member
Topic starter
(@iainp)

Spoke to the Brexit help line yesterday (got through on the first attempt!)and was informed that emails with appointments had been sent to people in Cascais and the rest of Lisbon would follow very soon.

Have any British people in Cascais Municipality received an appointment from SEF to have their biometric data done? Just curious as I have not seen anything on other forums or in the media about people attending appointments and receiving Residence Cards.

6 Replies

Ask our Expat Consultant
(@thomasribatejo)

I know from the British in Portugal Facebook Group that yes, people have already had appointments; and that the process is now under way in Loulé, Faro District.  If I have understood correctly, they will process people in their municipality first, and then potentially expand to surrouding areas, based on protocols signed with SEF.

That Facebook group is the best place to keep tabs on the detail - lots of updates with peoples' experiences.

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@iainp)

Thanks Thomas

Premium Member
(@blaze451)
1 Reply
Premium Member
(@iainp)

@blaze451 I read that, but hearing some positive responses since then. Hopefully Oeiras Municipality will be soon

Premium Member
(@blaze451)

Page 1 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal" guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Plus

• We are no longer taking applicants for this program
  • Look out for new features on our new site coming soon

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal