Dual Sport Motorcycle riders - any others out there? – Sporting & Leisure Activities – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Dual Sport Motorcycle riders - any others out there?

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@boxertwin)

Ola!  Coming up for our first year anniversary in Portugal (Central nr Tomar), it has been a rewarding 10 months so far.  Wondering if there any local dualsport riders?  I did a fair bit of that style of riding in the last 12 years in Canada and I’m doing the local trails here but hoping to stretch it a bit further.  Has anyone done any of the ACT trail on the east side? I would like to do some or even all if time allowed.  Maybe there are other options?

John

6 Replies

Admin
(@astridff)

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum.

I have updated your topic heading to grab more attention to your question and moved it into a new section about Sporting & Leisure activities.

Astrid

3 Replies
Premium Member
(@boxertwin)

@astridff. Hey Astrid thanks for doing that, it does add some clarity I’ll keep an eye on that section.

John

Premium Member
(@john-bromage)

@boxertwin

hi john,ive just picked up on your post,we are currently in germany but are looking at moving to portugal,we are based in australia,most of the time at present-long story,anyway ive done a fair amount of riding,both i europe and australia,and would enjoy exploring all of portugal,well see how things progress and let you know when we arrive.

john

Premium Member
(@boxertwin)

@john-bromage

Do let me know when you are here and settled.

John H

VIP Member
(@old-bloke)
Noble Member

This site has a number of routes posted by aficionados.

https://www.wikiloc.com/trails/trail-bike/portugal

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@boxertwin)

Thanks OB I will dig a bit deeper this looks interesting 

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step move to Portugal online course hosted by Carl Munson. Join today and save €100.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online