Dual Sport Motorcycle riders - any others out there? – Sporting & Leisure Activities – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Dual Sport Motorcycle riders - any others out there?

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@boxertwin)

Ola!  Coming up for our first year anniversary in Portugal (Central nr Tomar), it has been a rewarding 10 months so far.  Wondering if there any local dualsport riders?  I did a fair bit of that style of riding in the last 12 years in Canada and I’m doing the local trails here but hoping to stretch it a bit further.  Has anyone done any of the ACT trail on the east side? I would like to do some or even all if time allowed.  Maybe there are other options?

John

6 Replies

Admin
(@astridff)

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum.

I have updated your topic heading to grab more attention to your question and moved it into a new section about Sporting & Leisure activities.

Astrid

3 Replies
Premium Member
(@boxertwin)

@astridff. Hey Astrid thanks for doing that, it does add some clarity I’ll keep an eye on that section.

John

Premium Member
(@john-bromage)

@boxertwin

hi john,ive just picked up on your post,we are currently in germany but are looking at moving to portugal,we are based in australia,most of the time at present-long story,anyway ive done a fair amount of riding,both i europe and australia,and would enjoy exploring all of portugal,well see how things progress and let you know when we arrive.

john

Premium Member
(@boxertwin)

@john-bromage

Do let me know when you are here and settled.

John H

VIP Member
(@old-bloke)
Noble Member

This site has a number of routes posted by aficionados.

https://www.wikiloc.com/trails/trail-bike/portugal

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@boxertwin)

Thanks OB I will dig a bit deeper this looks interesting 

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online