Any interest in a UK Registered Car – Cars, Transport & Getting Around – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Any interest in a UK Registered Car

Community Member
Topic starter
(@jrpatterson)

Hello, 

I know this is a long shot, but I'm wondering if there are any UK citizens here looking to purchase a UK registered vehicle. It's a 2005 Honda CR-V in very good shape. My wife and I just drove it from UK to Portugal, and no longer need it. We know all the information about importation, etc. - just curious whether anyone is planning on driving back to the UK within the next 5 months (MOT is good until 24 June 2021), as this could be a great, cheap way to transport stuff back. 

2 Replies

VIP Member
(@peterfc)
Famed Member

Hi

Is the RHD a problem for you or the Matriculation process?

Peter

1 Reply
Community Member
(@jrpatterson)

@peterfc

Hi Peter,

RHD is a problem for neither, just a matter of not needing the car any longer. 

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online